Architectural design and drafting including schematic design, design development, and construction drawings utilizing Revit & AutoCAD software.
Organize work and meet deadlines.
The job requires material research, specifications, and site measurement.
3D Computer Modeling.
Bidding, Negotiation, and Construction.
Administration as needed.
Assisting the Principal Architect and Project Architect(s) with special projects and successfully addressing daily needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of architectural experience with knowledge in all phases of project execution including Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
- Candidate must possess a working knowledge of light construction methodologies and have the ability to develop working construction documents.
- Many of our projects include exuberantly designed/detailed elements such as glass floors, water walls, and specialty design elements; therefore a strong construction background and the ability for detail accuracy are required.
- Intimate knowledge of Revit with strong abilities to draft construction documents REQUIRED.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of Photoshop and Microsoft Suite.
- You should possess strong written and oral communication skills, as well as active listening and follow-through skills.
- You should have the ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
Self-starter/motivated, reliable, and has an excellent work ethic.
- The job requires that you can handle multiple tasks in a high paced environment.
- Comfortable and knowledgeable navigating the codebooks.
- Ability to accurately design and draft architectural construction details.
- Honesty and integrity of the highest quality are essential.
- Good common sense and good judgment in decision making are a must.