Plan and schedule engineering, installation, and subcontracting activities on large and complex systems, including site surveys and client needs analysis.
Direct and supervise project administration, subs and engineers to establish project guidelines, contract negotiation, staff needs, and project meetings.
Work with engineering department on design and drafting phases of jobs and with purchasing for accurate and timely procurement of equipment.
Manage the project budget, schedule, and scope of work.
Maintain a safe and secure job site, and ensure all permitting and compliance regulations are met.
Identify and resolve any changes or issues that may arise during the construction phase, including generating change orders.
Oversee all technical aspects, engineering, and construction activities according to project plans.
Some travel required.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management of large scale AV implementations.
- Must be proficient in basic Crestron Programming, Clear One and Polycom Audio conferencing and video conferencing, as well as Microsoft Office Applications.
- Candidate should have an understanding of job financial reports and the ability to control costs in the handling of large projects. Excellent decision making, organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized and able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills to work effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Applicant should have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to handle stressful situations effectively, with strong interpersonal skills, and can work with diverse groups.
- The job requires a proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office Suite.
Ability to plan, organize and implement to ensure the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.